About this tool
- You can create new customized Season definitions for your flight simulator on this website.
- You can manage (Edit/Delete) your created seasons.
- You can view and add other users' created seasons to your favorite list and use them in your flight simulator.
How to use this tool
- Find a place (City/Area) on the map using zooming or dragging capability or search boxes on the top (ICAO,City,Country).
- Click on the place you want to create a Season block for that.
- A gray rectangle and a white setting section beside that will be appeared on the map.
- You can move or adjust size of the gray rectangle(Season block) with your mouse.
- After the rectangle placed on your desired position, select your desired season on white season setting section.
- Click on Save button to save your Season.
- Click on Yellow gear icon to see Season setting page and you can change Season of that block and Save new season.
- Click on Red cross icon to delete that Season block
- You can add another rectangle(Season block) by clicking on the map and repeat above steps
- Season blocks can overlap eachother and they will be working like layers. Season on top has higher priority.
- After you finished creating all Season blocks then click on Manage button on the map.
- A page will be appeared on the map and you can see a row showing your created Season.
- Click on Add Title link to assign an appropriate title for your created Season.
- You can also Edit or Delete your created Seasons with Edit and Delete links on that row.
- You can click on Add new Season on that page to create a new Season.
- With Favorite> button on the map, you can see other users' created Seasons.
- Click on Heart icon to add/remove that Season to your favorite list.
- After you created your Seasons on this website you can use your Season Manager program to add them to your flight simulator.
Manage your own Seasons
Seasons created by other users
Here you can see Seasons created by other users. If you add any of these Seasons to your favorite list (by clicking on heart icon), you will be able to load it in your flight simulator through Season Manager program.