Wrong time zone.

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
DMBear89

Wrong time zone.

#1 Post by DMBear89 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm

I don't think my copy of Timezone Fixer is working correctly. I live in the UK so my timezone is GMT, say i start a flight in Norway which is 1 hour ahead of me, P3D sets the time to 1 hour behind, it is correct that there is a 1 hour difference but why is it behind instead of ahead as per real world? I am running P3D V4.5 and also running the latest version of Timezone fixer. I did use the Timezone Checking Tool and even that says Norway is 1 hour ahead of me which is correct.

victor.papa

Re: Wrong time zone.

#2 Post by victor.papa » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:19 pm

DMBear89 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm
I don't think my copy of Timezone Fixer is working correctly. I live in the UK so my timezone is GMT, say i start a flight in Norway which is 1 hour ahead of me, P3D sets the time to 1 hour behind, it is correct that there is a 1 hour difference but why is it behind instead of ahead as per real world? I am running P3D V4.5 and also running the latest version of Timezone fixer. I did use the Timezone Checking Tool and even that says Norway is 1 hour ahead of me which is correct.
Hi,
We have two different programs for Time Zone matters: 1- Time Zone Fixer 2- Real Time Flight Manager

1- Time Zone Fixer fixes your flight simulator's Time Zones and it means you will have correct local time in your entire flight from departure to arrival BUT it doesn't set your departure time automatically and you have to set the time manually.

2- Real Time Flight Manager sets your departure time automatically. You just need to run it before starting your flight simulator or even after running your flight at departure airport. It sets local time based on position of airplane and date.

From your message I think you want your departure time to be set automatically so you need to download and use our Real Time Flight Manager program. You can download it from here:
https://simelite.com/downloadrtf.php?vid=V1.1

Please let me know the result.