Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Season Manager
Post Reply
Message
Author
gasparr
newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:46 am

Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#1 Post by gasparr » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am

i try to set P3Dv4 in settings, set path to the p3d folder, but after press Save button an error popup appears.
Im also trying to add FSX folder and there is no problem with that.
Any help please.
123.jpg
123.jpg (205.39 KiB) Viewed 612 times

User avatar
victor.papa
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#2 Post by victor.papa » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:08 pm

gasparr wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am
i try to set P3Dv4 in settings, set path to the p3d folder, but after press Save button an error popup appears.
Im also trying to add FSX folder and there is no problem with that.
Any help please.123.jpg
Hi,
Like any new developed program there could be some problems until our team fix it. I think there should be something with Russian keyboard layout that cause the problem. Our support team will send an email to you and check the problem.

wildeboer
newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:38 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#3 Post by wildeboer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:54 am

i have exact the same problem.
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.11 - 10.33.40.19 (2).png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.11 - 10.33.40.19 (2).png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 597 times

User avatar
victor.papa
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#4 Post by victor.papa » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:09 pm

wildeboer wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:54 am
i have exact the same problem.Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.11 - 10.33.40.19 (2).png
We sent you an email with instructions. could you please check that?

wildeboer
newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:38 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#5 Post by wildeboer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:29 pm

yes it works as smooth as the other simelite progs.
thx for this quick solution.
problem solved
kind regards
wil

User avatar
victor.papa
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#6 Post by victor.papa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:50 am

wildeboer wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:29 pm
yes it works as smooth as the other simelite progs.
thx for this quick solution.
problem solved
kind regards
wil
Awesome!
Thanks for letting us know the result.

User avatar
victor.papa
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Cannot add P3Dv4 to program

#7 Post by victor.papa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 am

For mentioned Season Manager's flight simulator type and address save problem, new SimElite Solutions Season Manager program version V1.2 released.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests