Problems to install after P3D reinstall

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
bluefly330

Problems to install after P3D reinstall

#1 Post by bluefly330 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi,
I recently reinstalled my P3D (before that I deinstalled Time Zone Fixer). After all done I tried to install the Time Zone Fixer again but when I ran the installer it gives me the message " The older version of SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group.
I don´t know what old version is still in the files as I removed all P3D related files after deinstallation.

victor.papa

Re: Problems to install after P3D reinstall

#2 Post by victor.papa » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:40 pm

bluefly330 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:23 pm
Hi,
I recently reinstalled my P3D (before that I deinstalled Time Zone Fixer). After all done I tried to install the Time Zone Fixer again but when I ran the installer it gives me the message " The older version of SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group.
I don´t know what old version is still in the files as I removed all P3D related files after deinstallation.
Hi,
Go to Control Panel --> Programs and features and double check if "SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer" is in your programs list. If it is there uninstall it then restart your windows and try to install Time Zone Fixer again. If Time Zone Fixer is not in your program list please send an email to support@simelite.com and we will help you solve the problem.