Just bought it but dont understand

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
Moey124

Just bought it but dont understand

#1 Post by Moey124 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello , i just bought this software i installed it ran the auto update , now i dont know how to use it . When i on my p3d and i choose for example Miami . Load up the sim how do u know if the time is set to the right time ? Thanks

victor.papa

Re: Just bought it but dont understand

#2 Post by victor.papa » Fri May 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Moey124 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:29 pm
Hello , i just bought this software i installed it ran the auto update , now i dont know how to use it . When i on my p3d and i choose for example Miami . Load up the sim how do u know if the time is set to the right time ? Thanks
In addition to my previous reply to your other post, you can check real world's local time for each airport using our Time Zone Checking Tool or you can just Google it([City name] time)!
A simpler way is to check real time from our Real Time Flight Manager program. When you change your departure airport, it shows you airport's real world's time and when your flight is loaded you can check if that time is set correctly like this:
In your Prepar3D, after flight is loaded go to top menu, World --> Time and Season and it shows you local time.