Report all Time Zone problems here

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
victor.papa

Re: Report all Time Zone problems here

#91 Post by victor.papa » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 pm

fdoenz wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:54 pm
I have no luck....living near geneva airport switzerland LSGG, when I load P3Dv4 time is correct, but when I load for instance Sydney Australia, the time remains my local time in Geneva, and of cours if its 1200 in geneva, it should be night in Sydney Australia, but no, the geneva time remains...
I got confirmation that the installation worked perfectly, and real time manager does not work neither inspite of havin the app correctly installed too!?
Any ideas about what I am doing wrong?
Many thanks in advance for your inputs!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gwUjk4D3CWzeaRkKA
Hi,
As I wrote in another post please use our Real Time Flight Manager program and you will have correct current local time in any airports around the world.

F22 Simpilot
Second Officer
Second Officer

#92 Post by F22 Simpilot » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am

I was flying to Minot North Dakota USA and I think the whole state of North Dakota is off by an hour.

victor.papa

#93 Post by victor.papa » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm

F22 Simpilot wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am
I was flying to Minot North Dakota USA and I think the whole state of North Dakota is off by an hour.
Thank you for your reply. Time Zone is correct in North Dakota because North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska states each has two Time Zones. West side is UTC-6h00 and East side is UTC-5h00 right now (DST)