Report Bug and problems here

Everything related to SimElite Solutions FSTrackers
Father Dane

Re: Report Bug and problems here

#21 Post by Father Dane » Sun May 05, 2019 9:27 am

I downloaded FSTrackers 2.6 and followed the instructions, but clicking on FSTrackers 2.6.exe results in no action at all. No screen opens up, just nothing. I am running this on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 1809 with all the latest updates. I have just the one computer and I am trying to run it from the D: drive. Sorry.
Father Dane

victor.papa

#22 Post by victor.papa » Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Father Dane wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:27 am
I downloaded FSTrackers 2.6 and followed the instructions, but clicking on FSTrackers 2.6.exe results in no action at all. No screen opens up, just nothing. I am running this on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 1809 with all the latest updates. I have just the one computer and I am trying to run it from the D: drive. Sorry.
Hi,
Please note that when you download and extract FSTrackers package, all those files should be in a same folder otherwise FSTrackers won't be run.
Please follow these steps:
1- Download FSTrackers from this link: Download FSTrackers
2- Extract it on Drive D: (Wherever you like)
3- Go to FSTrackers folder
4- Right click on FSTrackers.exe file and select Send to --> Desktop (create shortcut)
5- Go to your desktop and run FSTrackers shortcut.

Father Dane

#23 Post by Father Dane » Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Hello
Thanks for the info. I tried it, but it still will not open. I wonder if there is a conflict with Navigraph? As you may be aware, Navigraph has a SimLink programme that sits in memory and transmits "location" data to the Navigraph server for display on the Navigraph charts applications. I use Navigraph and therefore the SimLink is there on my computer. Could this be a problem?
Best wishes
Father Dane
Father Dane

victor.papa

#24 Post by victor.papa » Fri May 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Father Dane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Hello
Thanks for the info. I tried it, but it still will not open. I wonder if there is a conflict with Navigraph? As you may be aware, Navigraph has a SimLink programme that sits in memory and transmits "location" data to the Navigraph server for display on the Navigraph charts applications. I use Navigraph and therefore the SimLink is there on my computer. Could this be a problem?
Best wishes
Father Dane
Hi,
I don't think so because FSTrackers is a C# standalone application and other programs can't affect that. Could you please send an email to support@simelite.com and we will solve the problem together. ;)

victor.papa

#25 Post by victor.papa » Sat May 18, 2019 5:32 am

Father Dane wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Hello
Best wishes
Father Dane
Hi again,
Please download latest version 2.7 and check if the problem is solved.