Any manuals?

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
Raphael

Any manuals?

#1 Post by Raphael » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Sorry for dumb question, but clicking the Check file within Fixer folder, it says, "go to page 14 if you use P3D"....... so..there is some guide or manual i bet, but i cant find it within my installed files and id like to read a manual about this interesting product...

Thanks for support
Raphael

victor.papa

Re: Any manuals?

#2 Post by victor.papa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Raphael wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:28 pm
Sorry for dumb question, but clicking the Check file within Fixer folder, it says, "go to page 14 if you use P3D"....... so..there is some guide or manual i bet, but i cant find it within my installed files and id like to read a manual about this interesting product...

Thanks for support
Hi,
When you downloaded your installation package for the first time, "How_to_Install.pdf" help file is beside "install.exe" and "install_P3DV4.exe" files in that package.

I sent that user manual to your email address for faster and easier access.

Raphael

#3 Post by Raphael » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Wow, premiun service, thank you...!

What about if i clicked the Check file after the initial install. Well, i just wanted to know after patch everything is ok, and i just pushed red button.

Should i reinstall product and place patch afterwards?

Thanks...
Raphael

victor.papa

#4 Post by victor.papa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Raphael wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:11 pm
Wow, premiun service, thank you...!

What about if i clicked the Check file after the initial install. Well, i just wanted to know after patch everything is ok, and i just pushed red button.

Should i reinstall product and place patch afterwards?

Thanks...
Hi,
Please note that when you installed your Time Zone Fixer for the first time and you checked your settings manually (with How_to_Install.pdf) then do NOT use that "Check.exe" utility anymore because in some cases despite your settings are correct it can not confirm your settings.

After manual setting, you never have to install Time Zone Fixer anymore. Our new version and updates is a simple copy task and it never changes your simulator's setting so you can be sure that your Time Zone fixer will work correctly.

If you need to check your Time Zones you can go to this address and use those simple steps:
https://simelite.com/timezonefaq.php#Q14

Raphael

#5 Post by Raphael » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:22 am

Thanks, very helpful advice... i will check and give feedback about it.

Happy Flying!
Raphael