It will be "World Timezones" of MFS, the reason that Time Zone Fixer does not work?

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
CapitánGarfio

It will be "World Timezones" of MFS, the reason that Time Zone Fixer does not work?

#1 Post by CapitánGarfio » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:46 pm

I just acquired the program that I installed according to the instructions in the manual and I have even checked the run and everything is in order, but in spite of that it does not work. In the box of the scenario library there is an element called
"World Timezones", which I want to know if it could be the cause of my Simelimite not working. If it is the cause I would like to know if I can uncheck the "World Timezones" box, to solve the problem.

Note: I have and use FS Real Time for MFS, in Windows 10

Very grateful for the support.

Best regard,

Álvaro Bayona

victor.papa

Re: It will be "World Timezones" of MFS, the reason that Time Zone Fixer does not work?

#2 Post by victor.papa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:46 pm

CapitánGarfio wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:46 pm
I just acquired the program that I installed according to the instructions in the manual and I have even checked the run and everything is in order, but in spite of that it does not work. In the box of the scenario library there is an element called
"World Timezones", which I want to know if it could be the cause of my Simelimite not working. If it is the cause I would like to know if I can uncheck the "World Timezones" box, to solve the problem.

Note: I have and use FS Real Time for MFS, in Windows 10

Very grateful for the support.

Best regard,

Álvaro Bayona
Hi,
The answer to your question is Yes. If you want to have the best result, you have to disable any other time zone entries you have in your Scenery Library then please disable that "world timezones" entry in your Scenery Library.

After that exit your FSX and then run it again.
Now you can test if your time zones are working properly by doing this simple test:

Please go to this address and follow those steps (under FSX section) to see if you have correct time zones:

https://simelite.com/timezonefaq.php#Q14