Report all Time Zone problems here

Everything related to SimElite Solutions Time Zone Fixer
victor.papa

Re: Report all Time Zone problems here

#91 Post by victor.papa » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 pm

fdoenz wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:54 pm
I have no luck....living near geneva airport switzerland LSGG, when I load P3Dv4 time is correct, but when I load for instance Sydney Australia, the time remains my local time in Geneva, and of cours if its 1200 in geneva, it should be night in Sydney Australia, but no, the geneva time remains...
I got confirmation that the installation worked perfectly, and real time manager does not work neither inspite of havin the app correctly installed too!?
Any ideas about what I am doing wrong?
Many thanks in advance for your inputs!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gwUjk4D3CWzeaRkKA
Hi,
As I wrote in another post please use our Real Time Flight Manager program and you will have correct current local time in any airports around the world.

F22 Simpilot
Second Officer
Second Officer

#92 Post by F22 Simpilot » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am

I was flying to Minot North Dakota USA and I think the whole state of North Dakota is off by an hour.

victor.papa

#93 Post by victor.papa » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm

F22 Simpilot wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am
I was flying to Minot North Dakota USA and I think the whole state of North Dakota is off by an hour.
Thank you for your reply. Time Zone is correct in North Dakota because North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska states each has two Time Zones. West side is UTC-6h00 and East side is UTC-5h00 right now (DST)

i20ic

#94 Post by i20ic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Good afternoon, I believe that your timezone information is incorrect for ENJA (Jan Mayen Island). It is reporting UTC time when it should be reporting CEDT (UTC+2) until the end of October, and then moving to UTC+1 for the winter. I beleive that it follows the same timezone as Norway. Keep up the great work!

victor.papa

#95 Post by victor.papa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:19 pm

i20ic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:08 pm
Good afternoon, I believe that your timezone information is incorrect for ENJA (Jan Mayen Island). It is reporting UTC time when it should be reporting CEDT (UTC+2) until the end of October, and then moving to UTC+1 for the winter. I beleive that it follows the same timezone as Norway. Keep up the great work!
Yes you are right! ENJA has a wrong Time Zone and we will fix that in our new version. ;)

crauds

#96 Post by crauds » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:11 am

Yerevan, Armenia has incorrect timezone for all of Armenia in FSX. Currently showing UTC+2 with no Daylight Savings. Should be UTC+4 with no Daylight Savings (UDYZ).

Craig

victor.papa

#97 Post by victor.papa » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:09 am

crauds wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:11 am
Yerevan, Armenia has incorrect timezone for all of Armenia in FSX. Currently showing UTC+2 with no Daylight Savings. Should be UTC+4 with no Daylight Savings (UDYZ).

Craig
Dear Craig,
I checked UDYZ but it already has correct Time Zone (UTC+4h) with our Time Zone Fixer latest version V1.4.2_Beta4.
Please check your simulator's configuration (Time Zone Fixer manual configuration on page 11 of User Manual) and also check if you have the most recent version.

crauds

#98 Post by crauds » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 am

For some reason UDYZ is now showing correct timezone. Must have been an FSX glitch before. But could not find page 11 in manual. When I installed "automatic update" program it must have over-written the original manual and now I only have the "automatic update" manual with only 7 pages. Where can I get a copy of the original manual without buying the product again? BTW, I can't imagine using the simulator without your amazing product. FSX was all mixed up timezone wise. Thank you for your important work.

victor.papa

#99 Post by victor.papa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:45 pm

crauds wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 am
For some reason UDYZ is now showing correct timezone. Must have been an FSX glitch before. But could not find page 11 in manual. When I installed "automatic update" program it must have over-written the original manual and now I only have the "automatic update" manual with only 7 pages. Where can I get a copy of the original manual without buying the product again? BTW, I can't imagine using the simulator without your amazing product. FSX was all mixed up timezone wise. Thank you for your important work.
Hi,
User manual (How_to_Install.pdf) is in your installation package. You can always download your products and find necessary license information from "Products and Services" section in your control panel in our website.

Please follow these steps:
1- Go to simelite website
2- Login to your account
3- Go to Products and Services section
4- Find Time Zone Fixer row
5- Click on download link and download zip file
6- Extract zip file
7- Open How_to_Install.pdf file

parrainkay

#100 Post by parrainkay » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:38 am

Hi everybody

1- City name: Paris, France
2- Airport Name: Charles de Gaulle
3- Airport ICAO code: LGPG
4- Your experience: today 12/11/2019 I took off from CDG for nice on P3d, paris time was +2:00 compared to UTC. But Nice Côte d’Azur is correct +1:00 local Time